VPL-200 Wood Vinyl Record Player
- CONVERT VINYL TO MP3 – Use the included PC software & USB cable to connect the record player to your PC & record your vinyl straight to MP3 format, for playback on your mobile devices
- STEREO RECORD PLAYER – Integrated stereo speakers mean you can use this record player as a stand alone record player. RCA output mean the VPL-200 can be connected straight to your home sound system too
- WOOD FINISH – The VPL-200 deck is completed in an amazing wood finish that makes this record player ultra stylish
- 33, 45 & 78 RPM – Supports 33, 45 & 78 RPM records
- AUX IN – Connect your MP3 player to phone to the VPL-200 via the AUX IN socket to play MP3 audio through the record players speakers
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY all cases dealt with by UK based staff
RECORD YOUR VINYL TO MP3
Use the included, easy to use, Audacity software & USB to connect the VPL-200 up to your PC. Convert all your vinyl straight to MP3 format for playback on your mobile devices.
HIGH QUALITY INTEGRATED SPEAKERS
The integrated stereo speakers give a fantastic warm, quality audio and give great volume levels too. Play your vinyl or any other audio device using the AUX IN socket on the rear of the record player.
AUX IN, RCA PHONO OUT & HEADPHONE SOCKET
Connect the record player to your home sound system using the integrated RCA phono sockets on the rear of the record player, if you prefer. Connect your phone or MP3 player to the record player via the AUX IN socket on the rear of the player for playback on the players integrated speakers or connect headphones using the headphone jack on the front of the player.
Quality stylus comes fitted to your VPL-200 but it is replaceable if you do ever manage to wear it out!
Item Weight 3.86 Kg
Product Dimensions 42 x 37.6 x 10.5 cm
Output Wattage 5 watts
There are no reviews yet.