Bluetooth Keyboard 2.4GHZ Wireless Compact Lightweight Keyboard,Retro Style,Matte Texture,84 keys,Compatible with Android and other Devices,Suitable for Home and Office Keyboards
100% Brand New!! Quality Assurance!!!
- ❤Compact & Fashion Bluetooth Keyboard: This Typewriter wireless Bluetooth keyboard has 84 round keys. It is compact and easy to carry. The fashion shape is inspired by the retro elegant typewriter shape, the unique round keycap. Just press FN + C keys to enter Bluetooth mode.
- ❤Ergonomic design: The wireless bluetooth keyboard uses button noise reduction technology to greatly reduce the key click sound. It can provide quiet and comfortable typing. And the battery life is long, it can last for one week on a single charge (8 hours a day without interruption).
- ❤Intelligent Power Saving Design: No operation intelligent sleep mode, if there is no button operation for more than 15 minutes, the keyboard automatically goes to sleep, and Bluetooth is disconnected to save power.
- ❤Long-rang Wireless Connection: Thanks to 2.4 GHZ wireless technology, the wireless Bluetooth keyboard provides fast, reliable connection up to 10m away, with virtually no dropouts or delays.
- ❤Wide Compatibility: The Portable 84-Key Bluetooth keyboard has 12 multimedia keys combinations, it make user operations more convenient. And it can compatible with Android, Windows and IOS systems, and has shortcut keys (FN + Q / W / E) to switch among three systems.
Mini Portable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
This mini keyboard uses a combination of elegant gray and lively yellow. The matte round keys and retro typewriter style make the entire retro keyboard look nostalgic and have an amazingly modern aesthetic.
Bluetooth Connection Steps
1. Install 2 AAA batteries
2. Press FN+C to turn it on, red light flashes to turn on Bluetooth
3. Open the Windows settings of your computer and click on the Bluetooth device
4. Add a Bluetooth device
5.Select Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard, complete the connection.
If do n’t use it for ten minutes, the keyboard will automatically sleep to save power, so it is normal to lose the connection with Bluetooth, and you need to reconnect
2.Please do not hit the keyboard hard to prevent the keycap from getting stuck
3.This keyboard is not a mechanical gaming keyboard, it is a mini bluetooth keyboard.
4.If the connection is not possible, or the typing is delayed, consider restarting the computer or replacing the battery.
5.When buy the keyboard pls pay attention to whether it is compatible with your system
Number of buttons: 84 keys
Bluetooth version: American Broadcom 3.0 version
Keycap material: ABS
Working voltage: 3V
Connection method: Bluetooth
Transmission distance: 10 meters
Standby time: January
Operating stroke: 2.5 ± 0.3mm
Battery capacity: double 7-cell battery
Working hours: one week (about 8 hours a day)
Product size: 320mm*136.6mm*30.5mm
System support: IOS/Mac OS/ Windows/Android
Connected objects: used in smart TVs with Bluetooth, notebooks, mobile phones, computers, desktops, etc.
Multimedia button: This wireless keyboard can trigger multimedia functions by matching the FN button. The specific function has a small icon prompt on the ESC-F12 button.
❶ put the battery behind
❷The code is coded by FN+C, the red light marked by A in the upper right corner will flash slowly, open the Bluetooth connected to the device, and connect.
☞ Note: 1. If there is a button failure or a stuck condition during use, please replace the battery.
2. The wireless Bluetooth keyboard has a power-saving and energy-saving design. If the button is not operated for 15 minutes, the automatic standby sleeps, the Bluetooth will automatically turn off.
⋆A: Capslock switches between upper and lower case and can be identified by the red light of A.
⋆Battery mark: low power alarm indication (red light flashing) / code indication (red light flashing slowly.
There are no reviews yet.